Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2002 3:40:57 PM EDT
I've just seen pics and specs on the Tubb2000. Anybody else looked at the Tubb2000 rifle. It's awesome. Has the look of an AR spacegun but it's a High Tech bolt action and cool colors too.

http://www.zediker.com/tubb/tubbgun.html

What do you guys think?

M4-AK
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 3:47:11 PM EDT
[#1]
As good as the tubb 2000 is. David Tubb told my dad that a RPA quad lock will out shoot his rifle with factory ammo. His Tubb 2000 can only out shoot the RPA with handloads.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 3:48:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 4:07:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I shoot reduced Palma (300 yards). One of the shooters uses one. He wins a fair share of the matches . . .
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 4:20:46 PM EDT
[#4]
The RPA may outshoot the Tubb2000 with factory ammo, but who shoots factory ammo in competition?  Besides, the RPA was built for long range shooting exclusively and not for across the course hi power shooting. Apples vs oranges! By the way I have a RPA and think it is great for Palma, but I sure wouldn't want to use a single shot for the rapid fire stages! And yes, if I had a few extra grand laying around I would be ordering one of David's "wunder" rifles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top