Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2002 10:11:23 PM EDT
I just picked up a preban Colt A2 Sporter II.  I have searched and found very little on the site about this Colt.  It has a collapsible stock, colt, staked on, and a 16 inch pencil barrel.  What are these worth in excellent condition you think.  I paid $1350, is that good or average?  Any info would be much appreciated.

Kentlik
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 6:50:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Excellent choice of weapon. You didn't say what came with it. Goodies, mags, factory box, ect. Anyway, that price is very good for an R6420. Definately a keeper. Colt's hold their value very well and appreciate at a good rate.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 10:27:09 AM EDT
[#2]
You got a great deal, lucky you.  I have been looking for one just like yours for about 3 months and still nothing.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 10:30:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like a 6420 to me

Good find, great price,  enjoy it

Biggame223

Out
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 2:50:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Excellent choice of weapon. You didn't say what came with it. Goodies, mags, factory box, ect. Anyway, that price is very good for an R6420. Definately a keeper. Colt's hold their value very well and appreciate at a good rate.

Thanks for the responses.  The goodies were not to bad.  I got three Colt thirty rounders, two of which were '68 with emerald green followers, and three new 30's form OKAY, 1 set 1 inch scope rings, two steel forty rounders, and a 120 round new drum mag.  Oh and a sling and a scope mount for carry handle.  I didn't want the drum so I sold it for $225.  Actually sold one of the Colt '68 for $40 bucks.  I have seen such low prices lately I was afraid I paid too much.  How much for a 20" bushy or 20" Eagle arms preban?  Any ideas.  Saw two of those lately.

Thanks again

Kentlik
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 2:59:29 PM EDT
[#5]
wow.  after you sold some of the extras you were only set back about a grand.  i'd say you did very good!!!  you bastard!  j/k
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 3:10:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
wow.  after you sold some of the extras you were only set back about a grand.  i'd say you did very good!!!  you bastard!  j/k

Ha Ha!  You bastard, you killed Kenny!  Thats what that reminded me of.  I thought of that, but I have seen some of this stuff go cheap.  I bought a Colt SP-1 carbine collapsible, correct for $1250 just a week or so ago.  And I know those are worth more, but I could not find any info on this moel Colt.  Whats a standard Bushy worth I have a line on lone of those for $1400.  No goodies.

Kentlik

"Better to die standing than to live on ones knees."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top