Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2002 7:31:07 AM EDT
I'd be interested in comments from those that have this trigger installed. I saw they are currently on sale..thanks.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:38:52 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'd be interested in comments from those that have this trigger installed. I saw they are currently on sale..thanks.

I like it as a two stage for Service Rifle. I've never had to adjust it since I set it up originally. FWIW
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:46:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice trigger with lots of adjustments.  Kinda expensive. Therefore great for competition use only, IMHO.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:38:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I had to monkey around with mine until I found my comfort level.  It's a nice trigger, I'd buy another.  (Especially at $179 from Midway.)
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:50:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 12:01:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Hello,
I have one in a Oly Sum , after you install then you can adjust the stages , my first stage is at 1 lb. the second is at 2lbs. the trigger
is the best that i have used for ARs. its very smooth and that old saying breaks like glass
i also use RR NM in 2 other ARs that i would recommend as a upgrade as well .

TS2
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 3:30:02 PM EDT
[#6]
What about the Jard trigger from Red Star Arms?

How does it rate?
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 3:36:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I used to prefer Jewell until I tried out RRA's NM triggers.  YMMV.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 10:20:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Have a Jewell on my super varminter and love it. Will be buying another for my shorty and that price.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 8:00:41 PM EDT
[#9]
I own a Jewell trigger on my Colt HBar.  It's nice but finicky till you find 'just the right spot'.

I'm taking mine out and putting the factory back in.  I'd consider selling mine for $150 shipped, all Jewell accessories, even the plastic baggie it came in.  Used on the range 3 times, pulled about 120 rounds.  Don't like the delicacy of it.  I'd rather pull hard and let her go.  She's still accurate enough for me.

~H
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top