Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2002 9:10:50 PM EDT
Do any of you people in the know, have any idea of where I can find a used/new 4 1/2 or 4 5/8 Blackhawk barrel in .357mag on the internet.  My numerous searches have turned up nothin....

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 5:07:58 AM EDT
[#1]
why do you need one ?????????????

if the rifling looks bad, it may be because of leading !!!!!

i have bought a few .357 M. Blackhawks, & the barrels were badly leaded, so i plug one end of the barrel & fill it wyth mercury & let it set for a few hours, pour the mercury back into a container, run a wire brush thru the barrel & it will be as shiny new as the day it left the factory, take it to a gun show & double or triple my money, simply because some fool thot his barrel was shot out.........
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 5:25:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Or...  You can just go to Ruger and get a brand new one for $60-$70.  I just priced them a couple months ago, and they are surprisingly inexpensive.

Kent
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 9:18:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I will try Ruger.  The reason I am wanting one is to get alittle shorter barrel.  I am trying to make it better for packing around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top