Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2002 6:50:18 PM EDT
I am wondering if some of you can point me to some good methods of selling a couple of pistols and a rifle. I am not going to do this regularly (I am not a dealer). I am not in desperate need of cash (I am not going to a pawn shop). I am just wondering if I am getting maximum 'web exposure' for my firearms.

I have posted here, at assaultweb, and sturmgewehr. I am not sure about the laws here in MI, but I don't think that selling at a G&K show is an option anymore.

Are there other sites/methods I should I be considering?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 6:52:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 6:56:45 PM EDT
[#2]
How about the Equiptment Exchange here...at top left on home page.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 6:59:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Those two look like excellent sites, thanks!

I already posted here ;) Like I said, it's not that I MUST sell them right now, I just want to get my asking price, and I figure the best way to do that is to spread the word far and wide ;)

Thanks to both for your replies!
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 7:23:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 11:26:59 AM EDT
[#5]
You can reach 125,000 readers in just one issue of Shotgun News. Classifieds run $0.32 per word.  The best part about SGN is that all classifieds recieve a free post on www.shotgunnews.com.
You can place the ad on-line or call 800-521-2885 ext 5321 for information. There is a classified ad submission in every SGN.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top