Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2002 4:37:11 AM EDT
Has anyone used or been around anyone using the Walther P22 / Gemtech Outback Combo? I have been thinking about getting one of these, but want to know how quiet the Outback Suppressor is. Are we talking cap gun quiet, or quieter? Can you use sub-sonic ammo and still cycle the weapon? I was thinking this would be a cool purchase because then I could also have the barrel of my 10/22 threaded and use the Outback on it also. Opinions, comments, and observations would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 8:09:10 AM EDT
[#1]
its very quite and you can use sub sonic or regular and it still works very quite, I think everyone should have this set up for pesky critters
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top