Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2002 7:55:19 PM EDT
Hey guys, Im lookin for a 14.5 barrel in postban config that is light. I don't want a postban m4 config. I want a light barrel in 14.5" length. And for future reference I need to know where to get a 14.5" light barrel in the preban config.

Id like only dealer websites or business mailing addresses as I would like to buy this brand new.

thanx.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 9:29:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Bushmaster is making 16" skinny barrels like those used on old AR/M-16.  It is offered only in the Pre-ban configuration but you can cut the bayo log off and cut the barrel back to 14 1/2".  

Look here
www.bushmaster.com/shopping/barrel-assemblies/abbl-16sla.asp
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 5:13:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I just had Kurt turn down a HBAR 16" barrel to super light weight, cut it to 14.5" and permanently attach an A3 FS.  He could do the same for you with an A3 tac brake.  I am really happy with the way mine came out.  Kurt is a class act and an artist.  Check Kurt's forum on this site.  
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 8:06:52 PM EDT
[#3]
thanx. Ill look into that. Im thinking of buying a preban soon and ill probably get him to tune the barrel down for me when I do. thanx for the replies.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 8:14:28 PM EDT
[#4]

My CAV-15 lower with 14.5" barrel w/CAV-Comp Brake. The puppy's damn accurate too!
Ask Shawn at Cavalry Arms.

coyote3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top