Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2002 10:56:10 AM EDT
I want to get a tackle type box for all my cleaning supplies. I don't like Walmart, any online sources for a nice midsize box? Something durable would be a plus.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 11:14:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Try harbor freight tools or home depot or even sears. go to the prospective store website and look at their product line.

I bought a surplus German tool box for $20 that is heavy duty and plenty big, with two top drawers at a surplus store.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 11:16:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 11:18:32 AM EDT
[#3]
How about a Tipton Range Box.

I got mine at www.bosesguns.com
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 11:23:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I use a Plano model 8606 tackle box

Plano_8606

Link Posted: 5/19/2002 11:26:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Ahhh, Cabela's! Why didn't I think of that?
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 12:18:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I am not sure if they still sell it but Midway had a nice cleaning supply tackle box. It had separate compartments for cleaning brushes, rods and sovlents and could be bought with or without the stuff included.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 12:58:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I know you said you want a tackle box style box, but  I've got a cool setup....

There is a company that makes stackable trays that fit inside a 50cal ammo can (3 will stack inside a 50cal can)  I found the trays at a funshow some time ago.  I think I've seen 'em on the 'net.

These trays have compartments that can be customized.  I've got everything I need for field cleaning.

My other 'gun box' is simillar to the Army's armorer toolbox (well, it's the same Kennedy tool box) I have all my armorer tools and spare parts in there.  When I take a good number of my 'babies' out for a weekend of shootin', that box comes with me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top