Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2002 1:00:03 PM EDT
In a friends' copy of American Rifleman, I saw Trijicons' ad for the Tri-Power sight, and I'm thinking about getting one. There are several features I really like about it: the "any light" capability; the fact that it isn't dependant on battery power, but has a battery-powered backup; the RED recticle (I never have liked the idea of an amber one); and the recticle itself. So, I'm asking for opinions. The weapon I would put this on is an M1 Carbine. $500 is a lot to pay for a sight & mount, but it seems to me like it would be a good match. The carbine doesn't really have enough range for a scope to be worthwhile, but a sight such as this would make for more rapid sighting than the irons. To top it all off, I'd have a much clearer sight picture. What do you guys think? Btw, this is for an IAI carbine, not an original USGI.
Edited to add that since I'm so bored right now I could scream, I'm goin' for a drive, and I'll check back later. Thanks for your opinions, guys.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 2:02:27 PM EDT
[#1]
It's your money and your rifle.  Dress it up as you see fit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top