Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2002 5:11:18 PM EDT
What good do they do? when I went to buy my gun I was happy and go lucky but now after waiting 5 days I am getting pissed off and irritable. how do the demorats think of this junk? if they want people to cool off why not just have a day wait after 10 days I might forget I even bought a gun.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 5:13:09 PM EDT
[#1]
The waiting periods do absolutely nothing. It is just another hurtle thrown out by the antis to make it more of a pain in the ass for the rest of us.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 5:24:28 PM EDT
[#2]
nothing makes you realize how incredibly stupid it is until you have a whole safe full of guns.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 5:32:28 PM EDT
[#3]
No it makes perfect sense you want to kill someone and own a bunch of guns but those guns won't do for some reason, so you go out and buy a ancient technology coach shotgun to do the job for some reason.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 5:39:38 PM EDT
[#4]
You know, I have never thought about it but that waiting period only works if you are a first time gun owner.  I have several guns and I'm not even 21 yet.  If I wanted to kill someone, which I don't, I wouldn't wait 10 days.  I would just go to the gun safe and take my choice.  

Is there a waiting period in Michigan?

Keving67
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 5:43:59 PM EDT
[#5]
One more good reason to get a CCW!
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 6:07:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
One more good reason to get a CCW!

But I live in California so even with a CCW I have to do the wait, remember in CA we are neck high in Bull shit!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top