Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2002 7:38:51 AM EDT
I have been thinking about getting one,stainless varmint .223.I never had a Sako befor does anyone out there have one.Do you like it? I like the fact that it's about a pound lighter and 2 3/8 in.shorter than a rem.700,but I am not sure it's worth the money.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 8:09:13 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have been thinking about getting one,stainless varmint .223.I never had a Sako befor does anyone out there have one.Do you like it? I like the fact that it's about a pound lighter and 2 3/8 in.shorter than a rem.700,but I am not sure it's worth the money.

They are worth the money.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 8:12:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the synthetic/stainless in .300 WM.  Awesome gun.  Accurate as heck and a pleasure to fire. I would get another in a second!  
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 6:36:58 PM EDT
[#3]
i will never give up my Sako, I have the Forrester in 22-250, sweet varmint gun.
If u want something nice and fairly inexpensive
i recommend the Tikka Whitetail series by Sako an absolute steal in the $500 or so range. my buddy picked up a 300wmg Nib,put a Bushnell Elite 3200(very underated) for $725 for the package.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top