Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2002 6:55:53 AM EDT
http://www.centerfiresystems.com/ has Yugo SKS's for $99.  I just got my C&R FFL last week and I am dying to order something.  Is this a good deal?  Anyone dealt w/ Centerfire systems?  The sale supposedly ends today. Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:19:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:07:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Doesn't that company say on the $99 model black bore or dirty bore? but it still sounds like fun especially since you don't have to do any paperwork just get it sent to your door.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 10:05:55 AM EDT
[#3]
It's only $99.  Go for it.  You know you are itching to use that C&R.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 12:09:21 PM EDT
[#4]
What do you think of some yugoslavian guy's name carved into your rifle? Picky?
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 12:19:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What do you think of some yugoslavian guy's name carved into your rifle? Picky?

if it was an m1 and had a marine's name would it be a bad thing? if it was a k98 and some german private carved his name into the stock would that be bad?
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 1:07:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Wasn't making a judgement on the subject, only informing him of what he's likely to get for that price.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 1:18:21 PM EDT
[#7]
If you are dying to use that C&R why not get something quality that you will appreciate like a Swiss K31 straight pull? You can always rebarrel it to .308.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top