Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2002 11:58:01 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 12:28:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 1:16:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 1:37:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I have an upper and lower receiver that I would like to have refinished.

Are they a local company.

I was thinking of going to Robar, but if I am able to save some $$$ that would be great.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 1:44:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 10:52:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Well I just got two of my toys back and reassembled.

I had a Pre-Ban PWA lower Re-Anodized (hard coat) and just finished assembling it with all new parts. I have everything for the upper except for a receiver, it will me a 14.5" A3.

Make sure you go ahead and post of pic of you M4 finished project (if you would please) that is a schweeeet looking lower.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#6]
ILove2Shoot,

you are going to sell this ???????
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 3:02:53 PM EDT
[#7]
ILove2Shoot,

you are going to sell this ???????

how much ?

do you deliver ?
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 10:50:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Not to get off subject, but where so you guys shoot here in town?  I have been going way up I-17 past Anthem.  Anywhere closer?

I really like the green furniture.

Link Posted: 5/14/2002 1:27:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Aladdin: Off of Table Mesa Rd? East or west of I-17? It's a great place to go, IMHO. Only problem is the jerks that leave all their "shooting trash" laying around. I go there, and I always try to police up as much brass as possible-except for .22s-but some of the garbage left there by "shooters" pisses me off. Soon it will be off-limits to us. Ben Avery is a great place to shoot, but I most often enjoy the "casualness" of just going out into the desert. The east side of Table Mesa Rd. is rougher, but the scenery is "desert awesome". The west side is a little smoother, but there are better shooting backstops and more ATV yahoos tearing up the road. I always go to the range (Ben Avery) when I have a gun I need to sight in-can't beat the solid benchrests, $1.00 rental spotting scopes, cheap targets and the great people that work there as stewards.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 2:07:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Very nice! AZEC Arms does great work!
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 2:18:43 PM EDT
[#11]
there is a new range at 7777 E. Valencia, on the S.E. side in Tucson Az., if you happen to be in our area..., full auto rental if you're into that........................, droooooool
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top