Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2002 3:56:17 PM EDT
I just purchased the Special Forces model ACOG NSN, and mounted it on my M4 carbine. Those of you who have these , does that blurry front sight post in the lower part of the scope bother you? Also the right side cross hair is blurry too, and the Trijicon website says this is normal due to a prisim mirror on that side plane. So bottom line is lower blurr do to front site and right side blurr normal = BLURRY. Im sure this doesnt bother the special forces but Im just a civilian who likes to shoot.
           Thanks Foldemfast
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 9:53:23 PM EDT
[#1]
don't know about acog but i've read that wearing glasses or contacts can make things blurry with an aimpoint.  i have an aimpoint and it's not blurry.  you might need to get a higher mount.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 10:25:06 PM EDT
[#2]
If you are looking at the side of the scope,  you are not paying attention to the target.

If it bothers you that much,  just sell it to me.  I won't mind the blur.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top