Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2002 2:44:17 PM EDT
I recently found out that the barrel assembly I had ordered will not be in for several weeks and I do not want to wait that long!! (I have gun A.D.D)
I am looking for a complete barrell assembly to include gas tube, delta ring, barrel nut, gas block, and handguards. The specifics type is;
 M4 profile
 Post-ban 16" total length to include muzzle brake.
 Chrome lined, 1:7 twist
 Gas block only, no front site
 M4 double heat shield handguards.

Does this animal exist and if so, where do I get one, fast?

Link Posted: 5/6/2002 10:39:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you thought about checking out the ad sites here in the Forum?
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:11:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I checked. Since my search is pretty specific, I have exactly one possibility that I am following up on. I just wanted other avenues if available.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 10:45:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Colt makes these in pre-ban format - you can buy one then send it Kurt Wala or Gunsmoke to have their 4 slot muzzle brake installed (looks like the A2 FH) and they can remove the bayone lug.

Since you will be buying Colt expect a sever case of 'Sticker Shock':

You can try at:
Specialized Armament Warehouse Phone: (480)940-7392 Fax: (480)940-6323 E-Mail: [email protected]

Dr. Dennis Todd Phone: (610)543-7300 Fax: (610)543-7909 E-Mail: [email protected]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top