Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2002 1:38:41 PM EDT
http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~jhipwell/images/famae5.jpg

It's A FAMAE SAF in 9mm

I can't wait !!!

Kid223

Link Posted: 5/6/2002 2:53:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Must be great in semi auto and with the 5 round magazine...

Just kidding, have fun shooting it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 2:56:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Someone help me here...wat the hell is that?

MP5 clone? From wat country?
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 3:01:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

it's an MP-5 clone, made by FAMAE, in chile. It is semi auto...
kid233, what kind of mags does that thing use?
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 3:27:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

it's an MP-5 clone, made by FAMAE, in chile. It is semi auto...
kid233, what kind of mags does that thing use?

Actually it is a copy of the SIG 540 assault rifle design, the Chileans made SIG rifles under license and then produced this SMG on their own.

Its has a very high rate of fire, very fun to shoot on full auto. I have it on video from a shoot of us couple of years back, just need to edit out the part from a larger file.

Link Posted: 5/6/2002 3:56:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Something tell me it won't be coming to the US, at least not in high-cap configuration.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 3:59:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Something tell me it won't be coming to the US, at least not in high-cap configuration.

nope... you won't be seeing it, unless your a very "qualified" or "important" person...
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 4:20:44 PM EDT
[#7]
It comes with two 30 rounders ( blocked to 5 of course ).  I saw it at a gunshow yesterday and I fell in love !! I asked for a quotation to 3 dealers and the lowest bidder will get around 2100$ Canadian (1312$ US) from me and I WILL BE FINALLY HAPPY !!!  Untill the next gunshow.

kid223
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 5:31:14 PM EDT
[#8]
times like this i sorta wish i had a summer vactation house in canada well not really but i just felt like saying that
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top