Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2002 2:02:23 PM EDT
I need two clear pics of the right side of two different colt lower receivers. I need them as close up as possible and still able to see the items in question. Both are prebans.

The first is a blue label which has the small sear block pin on one side only and the factory drilled holes in the raised mag fence.

The second is a blue label which has the large sear block pin and has the mag fence, but it is not drilled.

I need to be able to see both the sear block pin and the mag fence in the same picture. These are so a dealer I am trying to buy from can see the difference. He can't seem to comprehend the difference over the phone.
Thanks in advance !
Spectre
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 12:36:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Found one of the pictures you're looking for on the Equipment Exchange Forum here:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=114259
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 2:18:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Spectre
Are these the two different styles your talking about?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=110070

www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=3839596

Link Posted: 5/5/2002 11:00:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Princeton and Treefrog88, Thanks for the pics, they are just what I needed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top