Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2002 2:47:47 PM EDT
I just got 1000rds of Federal XM193 from Sportsmans Guide

It's all marked LOT6 & the brass is stamped

LC 00 or LC 01

www.sportsmansguide.com/showad.html?promo_code=WX2&item_id=65523&ticket=12292365&urlseq=1096641366

I hate to be disloyal to Ammoman but I'm a member of Sportsman's buyers club so it came
out a little cheaper for me. (about $17 less)
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 2:55:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah but do you have to pay shipping on that one place?
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 10:24:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Yeah but do you have to pay shipping on that one place?

Yes, I did have to pay shipping BUT is was still cheaper.  I'm a member of their buyers club & order from them regularly so I also get
discount coupons.

I am still an Ammoman.com  fan & will continue to buy from him due to his great prices & excellent service, just this is one example where it was a little cheaper for me for the same product.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 11:55:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I was thinking about buying XM193 from sportsmanguide as next purchase, but the South African is so cheap! I can't decide which one to buy!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top