BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2002 4:42:03 PM EDT
http://www.snipercountry.com/BadgerLatch.htm
Recommended or not?
Thanks
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 5:12:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Good and bad. Good because it does allow a faster charging action especially if you have a scope or gloves on. Bad because it can stick in your side if you have a TAC sling. Get it if you are not going to be using it with a sling.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 5:15:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I didn't consider that. That is why yo uhave 200 posts and I have less than 50 ;). I appreciate the reply.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 5:39:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Also take care storing the rifle with the tac latch in place.  It tends to be the first thing hit as it's sticking out so far...

I screwed up the charging handle roll pin knocking over an ArmaLite leaning against the wall.  It didn't fall far or hard, just right on the latch... Replaced the pin, good as new.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 5:41:17 PM EDT
[#4]
If you are a lefty it is good and good!!

Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:47:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I use a tac sling and havent had any problems with it, I have it on all my patrol rifles  and in my classes I teach with it.  You can keep your weapon shouldered so you can still aquire targets so when the malfunction or whatever is clear you are already on target. I use it on entries and CQB stuff and it hasnt gotten in my way, just my 2cents worth
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:00:15 PM EDT
[#6]
These should be mandatory on a flattop with a full size scope. Best $15 I ever spent on my V-Match. Carry handle you wont see much difference.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:20:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If you are a lefty it is good and good!!

I'll second that.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:27:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
These should be mandatory on a flattop with a full size scope. Best $15 I ever spent on my V-Match. Carry handle you wont see much difference.

Good news!!!
Mine's goin' on ASAP.  Same application.
Thanks for confirming a solid buy.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:54:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:12:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the replies and different ideas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top