Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2002 6:48:02 PM EDT
My local gun dealer says he can get a Bushmaster M4gery for $1000, which seems about $250 too high.  This is probably a stupid question, but has anyone used a Bushy upper on a Colt MT lower with good results? I'm guessing yes but though I would check first. I also want to get the fake telestock, how much work is it to change it back and forth with the full stock? Wouldn't be changing too often, but I don't want to spend hours changing it around. This way would cost $530, or would I be better off just trying to find a new bushy m4gery for a couple hundred more?  
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 7:40:05 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My local gun dealer says he can get a Bushmaster M4gery for $1000, which seems about $250 too high.  This is probably a stupid question, but has anyone used a Bushy upper on a Colt MT lower with good results? I'm guessing yes but though I would check first. I also want to get the fake telestock, how much work is it to change it back and forth with the full stock? Wouldn't be changing too often, but I don't want to spend hours changing it around. This way would cost $530, or would I be better off just trying to find a new bushy m4gery for a couple hundred more?  

I have a Bushmaster M4 on an SP-1 Colt and have no problems at all. Changing back and forth with the stocks can be a problem with the small take down pin spring. I seem to always bend the dang things.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 1:17:13 AM EDT
[#2]
finding one is the problem. i assume the drastic markup is due to demand. when i called bushmaster for a 14.5inch upper they advised me to call back in 4-6months!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top