Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2002 8:43:10 AM EDT
I would like to get a red dott scope and was considering a leupold is there any others I should look at?
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 9:35:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Tasco Propoint, Aimpoint, etc.  It all depends on what your needs are and how much you want to spend.
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 12:47:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a red dot scope from my local gunshop for 65 bucks its on my .22 mag right now and works damn good

i dont remember who makes it and it's at a buddies house right now..
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 2:51:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Definitely look at the Action Arms UltraDot. It was one of the first and still one of the best. It's very light and will handle the recoil of an SSK Handcannon. It's also priced right, under $150.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 3:08:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Well Thanks for the Ideas
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:54:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Check out the KOBRA from Tantal--about $140

http://www.tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 6:43:30 PM EDT
[#6]
does anyone here own a Aimpoint M Comp?  I've also been looking at sights and this looks to be the most rugged.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 8:35:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
does anyone here own a Aimpoint M Comp?  I've also been looking at sights and this looks to be the most rugged.

I have the Comp M on the Aimpoint gooseneck with the railgrabber mount.  The Aimpoint is about as bulletproof as you can get in a red-dot sight.  The U.S. military didn't adopt them for nothing.  I highly recommend them, but they are not inexpensive and their are other sights that may serve your needs just as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top