Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2002 7:14:47 PM EDT
I've been considering a new stock for my Savage 10FP.  I've been very pleased with my Savage, and am going to keep it.  I think it can shoot better than I can.  Amyway, I ran upon Kurt's Kustom Firearm's site and saw this stock that he is making that fits the Savage rifles and others.  THis stock "lookes" very nice in the pictures.  In fact, it seems to have everything I was hoping to get, adjustable cheek piece, adjustable butt plate, pistol grip, etc..  I know KKF has a very good reputation here, I'm just wondering if anyone personally has had the chance to fondle or own one of these stocks.  And if so what was your impression with it?  

I'll go ahead and tell you, that I really wasn't that impressed with the Choate Varminter and Ultimate Sniper stocks.  Not trying to put them down (I know a lot of people like them), but I found the fit to leave a little to be desired.  No offense to you CHoate owners, I just wanted a little more quality feel.  I'd really like to know how the KKF stock matches up to a McMillan type stock.  I know the KKF stock is a little less, about a $130+ less, but is about the same amount more than the Choate stocks.

Anyone got any input on this for me, I'd sure appreciate it.

KKF TEK2000 Tactical Rifle Stock

Here's the link to KKF's site for the TEK2000 stock: www.kurtskustomfirearms.citymax.com/catalog/item/29585/1133.htm

TIA
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 1:03:22 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top