Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2002 2:30:53 PM EDT

I live in the portland metro area in oregon. For those of you that either go to the rose-city gun shows in portland, or would ever find yourself dealing with Don's Machine Gun Parlor, I would at all cost avoid doing business with them for they have a shop in Hillsboro,oregon, and they have a table at the rose-city gun show. Which is this weekend by the way.

This is my reason.

THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS AND THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!!!!!!

This is where I went to find out the price of an olympic arms, and bushmaster lower receiver and was quoted a price for 300 dollors. Plus I was told that They would call me on monday with a price for a complete olympic arms PCR-9 rifle. Do you think they called me? No of course not, so on monday I called them, they told me that they had not called olympic arms yet, but would do it and get back with me on tuesday. Do you think they called me on tuesday, of course not, so they just lost my business for ever.

f they had the best deal in town, or were the only deal in town, I would rather pay more and go somewere else then do business with them, or drive somewere else in my state or joining states such as washington,idaho,or even california, to buy gun parts. DONS MACHINE GUN PARLOR SUCKS

Plus on monday I had asked the gentlemen on the phone why was there price for a lower so high. He said well that is the price that they are selling them for. So I said you know that makes no sense because a stripped cast lower reciever from olympic arms only cost about 85 bucks, and a forged reciever only cost around 130 bucks with the added cost adjustment that olympic arms has done and a stripped forged lower receiver from bushmaster would only cost me around $150. He then tried to tell me that he had made a mistake and quoted me a price for a "Stainless-steel reciever from olympic arms". At this point I figured either this guy has no idea what he is talking about, or he thinks I am stupid, because from what I have gathered from olympic arms web site,oa2.org,and also on ar15.com olympic arms does not make a stainless steel lower reciever, they have a titanium reciever and the maxhard reciever which the only one that is well over $300 is the titanium reciever.  So I have decided that this guy does not want my business and others should beware, because this dealer has no idea what in the world they are talking about and are just wanting to take advantage of people. Makes me mad.
So I will get my parts somewere else.

Buyer beware: DON'S MACHINE GUN PARLOR FROM HILLSBORO,OREGON  IS A JOKE, AND IS OUT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE.
Thanks to all on this site that helped me out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top