Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2002 5:06:00 AM EDT
I have found a dealer in N.Y. that specializes in Garands, it is important to me to buy one in person and this place is on Long Island (about 3 hours from me) has anyone here got any feedback on them. You may send me email if you do not wish to post this, just click on mail icon.
thanks,

Orion 7 Enterprises Inc. owned by Anthony Pucci Jr. and Elena A. Pucci
http://www.m1garandrifle.com/
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 5:25:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I have done business with Anthony several times. He is honest and reliable in his business dealings and has been highly recommended by several other people I have met.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 6:50:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 8:10:57 AM EDT
[#3]
They are topnotch and fast with turnaround.  Good people!

BRS

Link Posted: 4/24/2002 4:51:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought a M14 kit from them.  Service was the best I had experienced in the gun world.  No BS, no crap, no anyting but the right thing.  They were so fast that I had forgotten to ask for a walnut stock (choice of walnut or composite).  I called them back three hours later and they had already shipped the kit.  He also read my mind, because he shipped it with a nice walnut stock.  He was able to tell from the questions and the parts I specified that I'd porbably rather have walnut.  That stock was gorgeous and I have been a loyal fan of their's since.

You won't go wrong going there.  They aren't the cheapest, but in this case you do get what you pay for.

Ross
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 8:27:45 PM EDT
[#5]

I bought my May 1945 M1 from Anthony at Orion 7.

It was a select battle grade and it shoots near 1 MOA with good ammo (see picture below of target).

I am a very happy customer!

Cheers,
Chris

Link Posted: 4/24/2002 8:37:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought my select grade .308 M1 from them about a year ago and I'm super happy.  I had a NM trigger done and the trigger is better than the NM trigger Fulton did on an M1 from me.  The prices from everyone on M1s is rising quickly.  Both Fulton and Orion charge a couple hundered more per rifle than a year ago.  I'd jump now before they get even higher
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:31:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Orion did a re build on a Re import for me- Outstanding work.   Gene
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:52:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I do not know much about Garands, but anyone I know with one says he is very good. There is a person at the Range who uses him and is very happy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top