Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2002 10:14:57 PM EDT
Looking for a store or online dealer who sells new actions, either with or without the trigger group.  If you know of a place, please let me know!

If you don't know a place, but know how much they usually run, please tell me that too!
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 10:43:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Minman, give Brownells a call.  I notice they are no longer in their catalog, however they did sell them a couple of years ago, and they may be able to tell you who now sells them.  Of course, Remington may have put a stop to this also.  Since the PSS is L.E. only.  Yeah, right...and the 870P, and 1187P.......
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 11:43:17 AM EDT
[#2]
LE ONLY!  Nothing makes me laugh harder!  A 40x is more accurate and deadly out to farther distances!  Lucky I bought my two PSS's before....before what?!  You can still get the PSS, not many dealers have taken that seriously! Remington is merely trying to boost the prestige of the PSS above where it is now as a gun that everyone has.  Its a marketing ploy, probably to get you and I to buy that which is outlawed as well!

Thanks for the Brownells tip, I'm gonna check it out, but does anyone else have any sources?
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 5:49:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Buy the cheapest ADL in the correct bolt face for what you want.  I got mine new at Academy last year for $295.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 8:43:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I've had great results with the BDL and 40x receivers, but I see your point!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top