Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2002 1:31:10 AM EDT
Since buying my brothers Savage.308 Tactical.I have replaced the stock using a Choate Target&Sniper stock,and the stock trigger group.With a Timney trigger group.Add to this a Harris bipod adjustable from 12"-25".My thought on this is it would serve for both prone and seated fireing.Now comes the Scope,being my funds are pretty dry at this time.I have three scopes I own that I was giving thought on using.1.A Tasco MAG IV 6x-24x-40mm AO. 2.Bushnell Banner Dusk and Dawn 3-9x50mm. 3.And another Tasco MagIV 4-16x40mm AO. The first one is on the wifes 22 mag,while the second one is on my hunting rifle,and the last one is on a self tuned 10/22.Since the baby the phrase extra money has not been spoken in my house.But once it does I plan on getting some good glass to put on it.So what or you'r thoughts on the one I should use.Thanks.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top