Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2002 8:28:50 PM EDT
finally here. SA parkerized loaded .45 ! Thanks to some of the members here that helped me make good decisions...cant wait to get her to the range and get my CHL. BTW...I purchased this weapon from a good bunch of guys at
www.prodefense.com here in League City Texas. These guys were very patient with me and my n00b questions, and I got a good deal! Anyway..here is a pic of my newest love:

Link Posted: 4/18/2002 8:43:51 PM EDT
[#1]
NICE!!!!!!!!
Have two sa 45's myself love both of them have fun!

tnrifleman
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 10:39:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks great, I am currently working on my third SA 1911.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 10:45:18 PM EDT
[#3]
1911's are addicting, you can never have just one. My current is a semi customized SA loaded. As soon as i can get a picture, I will post it. identical to yours except: Black slide, OD frame, ambi mag release and ambi thuumb safety.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 1:20:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I love my SA Mil-Spec 1911. I don't want to know how much nicer the loaded 1911 is.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 5:23:30 AM EDT
[#5]
SWEET
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 9:05:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Pat at Prodefense is a good guy.  My parents live in League City, and I check out Prodefense whenever I'm down in Texas.

QS
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 9:24:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Very nice... I've got the Stainless Loaded 1911A1 with the target sights... very nice shooter.  Put a Sprinco recoil reducer in it, and replaced the panels with some smooth cocobolo panels from Hogue... very nice gun, eats everything I feed it.  did have a couple FTFs with some SWC rounds I loaded, but they were too short, so it was a flaw with the load, not the gun.

Nice hogleg... looks like a keeper!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top