Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2002 2:11:17 PM EDT
Hey everybody, I'm sure I can find this information if I search these threads thouroughly, but frankly I just don't have the time.

Anyway, can anyone tell me where I can get 30 rnd thermold mags (or USGI alum) mags online? I want to deal with someone who is reputable and has good prices (although I will always pay more for less hastle).

I'm planning on going shooting on Sunday, so I need to get an order on these things rolling soon.

Thanks in advance for your help. I appriciate it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 3:41:51 PM EDT
[#1]
How many are you looking for? I purchased a few to many thermolds for my liking and wouldn't mind parting with some. Shoot me an email, I probably would let about 6 go....

-Jared
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 3:45:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Soylentgreen, SWFA sells them for $30 each or 10 for $200. It would be in your best interest to buy 10 to get the $20-each price. I don't know if they are shown on their website, but their ad in Gun List lists them.

www.riflescopes.com

"Soylent green is people..."
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 4:53:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Classic Arms has them new for $19.95 a piece, no minimum order, and if I remember a couple people here have brought them and said they are the US made ones, not the Canadian ones, which I've read here have a lower melting point.

www.classicarms.org
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 5:55:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys.  I appriciate your help.

Anyone else?
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 5:59:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Here's another site for you.  Click on the "specials" option.

www.arizonagunrunners.com
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 6:18:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
How many are you looking for? I purchased a few to many thermolds for my liking and wouldn't mind parting with some. Shoot me an email, I probably would let about 6 go....

-Jared

Are they new? How much?

Where do you live? I am north of Eagle River-God's country.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 7:57:42 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-Jared

Are they new? How much?

I thought you were a dedicated RGuns customer. What's the deal? (Zipping up NOMEX suit and ducking QUICKLY).
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 9:36:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 10:41:55 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Are they new? How much?

JarHead,  
  I am in the Appleton area, not my favorite place to be, but not to far from God's country. Email me if your interested, and we will talk price. The mags are new.

-Jared
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top