Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2002 5:10:26 PM EDT
Hey guys, I've bought a rifle (Ar-15) recently and it came with a 37mm flare launcher which looks like the 40mm one on the M16.

My question is, the ones I've seen on regular M16s (40mm) seem to be a bit closer to the barrel, while the one on my Ar-15 has some type of rail/bar right below the barrel.

Is this because I have a HBAR? I'd like to get rid of it (the rail) and make it hug the barrel more.

picture of my Ar15

http://sgthammer.50megs.com/M164.jpg

(I know its bad, but hopefully you can see)
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:30:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine is the same way.  It's the mounts I believe.  To get it to hang right next to the barrel, you have to buy or make custom mounts.  I just asked the same question on www.37mm.com a couple days ago.  Check them out for all your 37mm questions.  A pic of mine is below.

Edited to say: You aren't interested in selling the 37mm launcher are you?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top