Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2002 6:24:46 AM EDT
Stock up on a few Tannery 80% lowers or whatever you favorite supply of such. A loophole should be opening soon, but briefly. The catch is you must be ready before hand. Sorry, I can't be more specific at this time.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 9:43:32 AM EDT
[#1]
If you were slightly MORE vague, I think this would go over a little better.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 9:59:15 AM EDT
[#2]
About like an old boss of mine. His instructions were usually "as clear as mud."
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 10:31:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If you were slightly MORE vague, I think this would go over a little better.

I think he is trying to keep this down low, so no Calfornia politician sniffing around the web might pick up a scent or two.  

so what the hell are you talking about??
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 12:41:44 PM EDT
[#4]
SMGLee hit the nail on the head. This is will most likely be the last time a chance like this will come along. Sorry, I can't reveal more than this but I don't what to jeopardize my opportunity more than I've done so far.

When this information becomes known, it most likely will be too late for those who didn't prepare. I will only publicly talk details when the point of no return is reached. If you don't have a tannery lower, get one. Only costs $105. Or at least get the forged raw lower for $25 at tannery or DSA.

If you still don't like the vagueness (I don't really blame anyone as I would feel the same), then do your research. Every thing you need to know has been posting on this board for the past two years. In some cases, many times over.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 1:05:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Please don't guess here. The key is secrecy as conditions may change when politicans get wind of this. I've set up a yahoo mail account, [email protected].
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 10:54:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 4:46:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I seriously doubt there is anything new under the sun.

This is another pie in the sky deal, similar to the one that viciag5 guy was posting last fall.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top