Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2002 6:54:56 PM EDT
I just wanted to blabber in how much I like my Springfield ultra-compact .45 (3.5"). It is the lightweight "loaded" model with aluminum frame.
Out of the box I was touching holes at 20ft and printing very respectable groups at 50ft. This the the most accurate and comfortable CCW I have ever owned. The stock trigger is lighter and has a shorter travel than on my full-size Springfield.
My shooting partner emptied the first mag in a 2.5" group and is not used to 1911s or a .45.

I am looking forward to shooting it again.

Link Posted: 4/14/2002 7:09:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm with ya, man.  I love mine too.  My V10 UltraComp is one of the early ones before they had lightweight frames.  If it were a few ounces lighter, I'd say it's the perfect CCW gun.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top