Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2002 3:18:08 PM EDT
i went to the range today with a guy i work with to shoot his Tromix .50AE and lo and behold his pal Tony was out there with a new toy..

tony was a very generous dude with lots of ammo for his new toy, an M-60.

the recoil of the .50AE was not nearly as bad as i had envisioned. very tolerable for a 3-5 shots in a quick session. it would be an awesome
woods gun..especially for "piggies".

well...the M-60 was a complete blast.  
thanks Tony.

any time you need help with LINKING.
i'll bring the beer.

MDOG
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 6:23:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Here's a pic for ya.  The gun had 300 rounds on it when I picked it up a couple of days ago.  It now has 5,000 on it, two days later.  The thing runs like a scalded dog.

Link Posted: 4/14/2002 6:27:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Ahhh...man I wish I had one of those....

Looks like you had a great day.
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 6:45:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Is that an E3 (the handle)?
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 6:50:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I wish Tony was still makeing the 50ae uppers.
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 7:29:56 PM EDT
[#5]
It's an M60-E3, but the skinny E3 barrel is sitting on the bench and I'm firing the gun with a standard M60 heavy barrel on it.  In this configuration, the gun actually has two bipods on it...one on the gas piston housing (E3) and one on the end of the standard M60 barrel. It's bit odd, but who cares?  I just shoot for fun anyway.

Link Posted: 4/14/2002 7:53:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Very, very nice, Tony.  Maybe next time I'm up in OK I'll stop by that range for some fun.

I was just thinking about your products.  I was browsing the Bushmaster website for and upper, trigger, etc. that I'm about to order to put on the Tromix lower I have coming in.  Can't wait!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top