Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2002 7:01:38 PM EDT
Wow, I shot that some more.  That is soo different.  The muzzle blast is amazing.  I can feel it when I'm shooting!  Spose I'll get used to it.  Now for my questions:  Does anyone use the Bushmaster method for sighting in??  It doesn't make any sense.  They say to shoot at 25m and move your rear elevation one click above the 300m mark.  How in the world will that be sighted in for 300m?  Am I missing something???  And I have some what of a problem.  I only have about 6 right clicks left on my windage adjustment.  That's sighted in at 25m.  What's wrong??  Did I get a crooked barrel, haha.  Is there anything I can do to get more adjustment?  Thanks much!!!  PS, pics coming soon
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 7:24:51 PM EDT
[#1]
6 clicks is ok.  I had closer to 10 (I think it was actualy 8, but I forget), I think Bushmaster says more than 13 is wrong and should be sent back.

You may want to check this out:

The Santose Method
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 7:36:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Brian, Vincent gave you some great advice. The 25 / 300 zero - is worthless for most carbine matches. (IMHO)

What to check out the logic behind the method?

www.norma.cc/htm_files/javapagee.htm

Rember it gets back to the velocity of the round.

Good luck. Enjoy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top