Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2002 2:29:52 PM EDT
I have contacted Bushmaster and they do not sell the launcher for the carbine style like mine.
The tech there said that he has seen them advertised in Shotgun News. Ok well I have bought several issues now and have yet to see the ad anywhere.
Anyone KNOW where and/or the contact info for a supplier of a 37mm (M203 style)flare launcher that you know will attach to my rifle?

If so, please feel free to email me the info.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 4:16:13 PM EDT
[#1]
go to www.37mm.com and talk with those guys.  They have links to all the major manufacturers and suppliers.  I'm sure someone on their discussion board could tell you what is available and which is "the best".
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 8:17:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Try these guys:

Et Cetera
Copperhill TN
1-800-642-1600

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top