Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2002 11:57:59 AM EDT
If you do would you be interested in trading for a 700P in 7.62? I have a 700P DM (Before you say it, mine feeds great. Never any problems)Anyway the one I have has a nice trigger job at 2.5 lbs. and the factory barrel and action has been cryoed. It is a fantastic shooter. It will shoot 1/2 moa or a little better with 168g Hornady Amax Moly Coat handloads. I have shot about 300-400 rounds out of it. All of which have been the above mentioned. The gun is about 98% it has a spot of discoloring on the barrel and wear on the mag well. But all an all a great gun. I want a 223 so I can buy a suppressor and it will work on about everything I have. I have pictures if you might be interested. I would want to trade for the same condition gun. Email me if you have questions. Here is a photo...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top