Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2002 9:04:18 PM EDT
check this out, this must be a joke, they claim it fires .50 cal incendary tip bullets, that will blow up buildings, check out this link

www.birdman.org/products/Nuke50.htm
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 9:08:04 PM EDT
[#1]
yeah, it's a joke, they have one of the funniest sites of all time, check out the homeboy nitesites.
i laughed my ass off when i found this page, the "nuke 50" was on a online weapons library along with real weapons, so i looked up the site, pretty hilarious.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 9:12:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Ah, Birdman Weapon Systems... See if they still have those 400 round uzi mags!
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 9:12:33 PM EDT
[#3]
here is the gangsta sights
funny!
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 9:17:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
check this out, this must be a joke, they claim it fires .50 cal incendary tip bullets, that will blow up buildings, check out this link

www.birdman.org/products/Nuke50.htm

Hell, thats my carry gun!
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 12:55:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey check out their .50 kit! Its sumthin like thirty dollars!
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 3:05:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Ah, Birdman Weapon Systems... See if they still have those 400 round uzi mags!

Hey Guys, Check out the movie of the "Nuke .50" (If it's still up.) It's pretty good

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 6:21:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought this stuff was funny, until I heard a Congressmen quoting the site as factual during a proposed 50bmg ban.
Then when I heard "homeboy gun-sites" mentioned on TV, my stomach turned a little more.

It is too bad that this site to me is actually scarier than it is funny. Scary because Idiot Senators, Congressmen, and newspeople who know nothing of firearms to begin with, regard the information on that site as being perfect resource material for the subject of their next "loophole" legislation.

JerrY
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 8:42:40 PM EDT
[#8]
You know, I never noticed before, the Glock has the switch for a LaserMax laser sight on it.  The switch is the takedown lever, notice how it's red?  Just an observation.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 5:55:11 PM EDT
[#9]
BWS is great!  Ever seen this link?

www.handguncontrolinc.org/

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top