Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2002 5:59:08 PM EDT
Hey everyone,

I lurk quite a bit and just learn.  I have a Winchester Model 12 and I can get 5 rounds out before the first shell hits the ground.  Just keep the trigger pulled and pump like hell.  I was wondering what model of Mossberg came with no disconnector.  I am interested in making a Tactical Shtogun but I cannot find aftermarket parts for the Model 12 (synthetic stock, etc.)  I heard somewhere that mossberg made a gun with similar characteristics but I cant find what type I should be looking for.

thanks

A.R. Kennedy
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 6:05:08 PM EDT
[#1]
While I am not certain about the mossberg the ithica 37 and 87 (has extended tube) both can slamfire and you can get tactical stocks and surefire forends for them.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 7:55:21 PM EDT
[#2]
If Mossberg made a shotgun without a disconnector, I would also like to know about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top