Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2002 11:12:16 AM EDT
Hello all.  Haven't posted for awhile because I fu*ked-up my account when I tried to update my e-mail address.  I entered the wrong e-mail address so I haven't had a password to log in.  I emailed goatboy last week and even had some moderators intervene on my behalf but I guess he's been too busy to fix my problem.  I cannot complain, I'm not a AR15.com Team member and the service is free.  But I just wanted to disclose that I opened another account as Deuce01 so I can post to the group again, my previous handle was Deucer01, and I had about a dozen posts with my old profile.

If the staff can still fix it I'd like to use and revert back to my old profile.  That way I can use the same handle I use on my other lists.  Thanks and shoot safe.

/r,

Deuce01
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Well don't go mentioning anything about M16 bolt carriers, auto sears, or trigger conversions and you're in good shape.

Welcome back
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 8:56:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Well don't go mentioning anything about M16 bolt carriers, auto sears, or trigger conversions and you're in good shape.

Welcome back hr

Thanks Jewbroni.  Good to be back. Okay, now I'm back up to 2 posts! Deuce01
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top