Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2002 7:55:41 PM EDT
Any help will be appreciated..  I am going to build a good/great preban Carbine with collapsable stock..  Wife bought one today..  Gotta keep up, but step at a time..  Where should I start and how much should I expect to spend???
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 8:24:50 PM EDT
[#1]
for just the lower? if your lucky, 650. their are some legallity questions about buying a preban receiver, but if it has a car stock on it, or its never been documented as stripped (IE, private, never been though a dealer since it was stripped) i would only but a complete preban lower with a car stock, unless it was from a friend. now, for 650 you can get a stripped, but fot like 750-850 sometimes you can find a PWA preban rifle. that might be a better starting point.
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 9:09:00 PM EDT
[#2]
where can you find those lowers  with a telescoping stock under 900-1000$ its really hard? and what brand are they usually? my birthday is coming up
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 9:10:59 PM EDT
[#3]
What part of the country are you in? If your near Phoenix try the Crossroads gun show.
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 9:25:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Colt $900 to $1,400.  Lower end for 7.62 or blemishes, upper-end for full A2 without block

Link Posted: 4/7/2002 9:46:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I guess my wife did OK with her eagle arms car, "nib" for 1395..  huh?  Got it at Crossroads in Phx Sunday..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top