Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2002 1:47:09 PM EDT
Is anyone going to the Fayetteville gun show?  I think I'll be going early tomorrow (Saturday) morning.  I'd be glad to meet any other AR15.com folks.

That is, as long as we don't discuss Moslems, Palestinians, Israel, terrorists...
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 3:06:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Isn't Randy Weaver supposed to be there?

I would like to go, but it's too far.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 6:06:31 PM EDT
[#2]
BTT to catch any lurking N Carolinians out there...
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 2:53:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Carbineman,

Would love to go, but my finances dictate otherwise.

Max
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 5:57:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I went, and I'm glad I did.

There was a lot of black rifle stuff there.  It was nearly even between black rifle and sporting guns.  There was a lot of ammo dealers.  No big news as far as prices.

I was able to snarf up USGI 30 rounders for $10.

Met the folks from Delton.  Bought a buffer, spring and tube from them.  I had bought a lower parts kit from another guy earlier.

And I built my first lower receiver today!  Went together great.  Can't wait for the ACE stock...

Link Posted: 4/6/2002 6:04:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Dag, missed it!

Link Posted: 4/6/2002 6:07:15 PM EDT
[#6]
will it be going on tomorow at all or just today?
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 6:34:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 6:46:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I was able to make it, altho I hadn't planned on going.  A friend of mine call and asked If I wanted to go, so I got a free ride.  I didn't really get much, some 9mm, holster, and mag holders.  I did get to meet Randy Weaver.  I went ahead and bought his book, and he autographed it as well.  I even ran into another shooting buddy while I was there.  It was very crowded at the show.  The most that I have seen in a long time.

Vulcan94
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top