Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2002 7:06:10 PM EDT
I'm thinking of getting rid of a tritium front sight on one of my pistols and replacing it with a HIVIS tactical overmolded sight.
Why? Because I mostly shoot this gun outdoors in various stages of daylight with over 40 vision. Have a L@@k at picture listed under sights 1/2 way down page:
http://www.glock-1.com/Parts_Acc/Sights.htm
model GL 1001 with .125" bead.......
If anyone is using this sight, or has a shooting buddy with the same. . .How is it, GOOD or BAD?
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 8:00:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I used one on my glock 35 and it was great real bright, won a lot of matches with it. Cant see it in the dark, but that gun was only for comp.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 2:41:07 PM EDT
[#2]
have one on my G24, i don't think its 'overmolded', but its a great outdoor site.

the brighter the sun, the brighter the site.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 2:49:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top