Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2002 8:23:09 AM EDT
Group,

I am 95% sure that I had these manuals in a PDF format at one point but I can't seem to find them now.  Does anybody have a copy they can share?

E-Mail me and we can figure out a way to trade as I am sure I have something that you may want in return!

[email protected]
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 3:09:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 10:58:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Butt
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 11:54:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I tell you what, if anyone has a .PDF of the M9 Bayonet Users Manual, send a copy to Quarterbore, then contact me (so I can tell you how to send it to my other e-mail account).

Do this and I will send you gratis (free, no charge, at absolutely no cost) a Maryland AR-15 Shooters Site CD-Rom.  As I'll post the PDF on the site for all AR shooters to download (for free).

The PDF must have all the pages (including the cover) and be completely legible. (this is in case anyone wants to scan their manual and make it into a PDF file).  If you do - please keep the pages to no more than 300dpix300dpi - that is PLENTY legible and won't take up ungodly ammounts of diskspace, mailbox space, or bandwidth when downloading.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 12:46:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Forest,

I didn't look for it, but did you try the Reimer site?

It should be there - hell, everything else is!
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 12:47:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the manual in a paper form but I don't have Adobe Accrobat... yet.  I guess nobody has the patent either??? so I will order it from the patent office and it will be added to my webpage in a couple days.

See www.quarterbore.com/knives to see the Buck-184 "Buckmaster" and M-9 Bayonet webpages that I have been working on.

I have also acquired a number of items directly from Buck that I am working on getting into a web friendly format that I will be adding to both of these pages.

p.s.  Anybody know a good site with M7 bayonet history, etc.?  This M9 bayonet page took way too much time to prepare and I am not sure that I am stupid enough to even try the same thing with the M7 bayonet!

Thanks,
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 1:19:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Forest,

I didn't look for it, but did you try the Reimer site?

It should be there - hell, everything else is!

Is the the Military Library named after the General?  I don't recall seeing it - but then again lots of the 'good stuff' is only available if you are CURRENT military or are a civilian contractor with a need-to-know.  Unfortunetly the weapon system I am currently working on is defined by 'megatons' and not inches <G>, so I don't qualify for need-to-know.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 1:27:55 PM EDT
[#7]
My M-9 from Lan-Cay did not come with a manual.  It had a small piece of paper explaining the use of the wire cutter and care instructions (machine wash warm with like colors, etc).  I think I threw it away.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 2:54:57 PM EDT
[#8]
All,

The Reimer site is set up for everyone (mostly) and follows the guidelines of the Freedom of Information Act.

Access is not restricted, unless you try to download something with a "padlock" icon next to it.  That means there's a distribution restriction, and only current password holders can access the info.

I strongly doubt that a bayonet users manual would qualify as "restricted information."

Interested?  Do a Google (or whatever) search for "Reimer Digital Library."
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 3:42:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the link but the M9 manual is not there....  There is the Bayonet training manuals however???

As for the manual I am looking for, I beleave it is a Direct Unit Support manual that shows how to clean, disassemble, and has all the parts numbers associated with the knife.  I know I have a copy but I am between houses and my manuals got packed into a box...

Somebody is sure to have it... I think?  Otherwise I will need to scan the bugger myself some weekend I have nothoing better to do....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top