Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2002 5:15:16 PM EDT
Are they worth the price & does anybody have any experiences with any of their rifles? Thanks
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 7:18:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I just bought a few parts from them a few years ago...sent them all back. Very poor machine work in my opinion. They could be better now I don't know.

Rick
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 7:27:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know about their AR's, but the M1A Clint made for me is absolutely top-notch.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 7:27:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I have their flattop upper on my Bushmaster lower.  Shoots great, no problem so far.  I bought Fulton GenII upper because it looked unique and Bushmaster couldn't ship my M4 upper quickly enough.  Fulton shipped the same day of my order.  But Bushmaster couldn't ship their M4 upper even after 4 weeks of waiting.  
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 7:33:41 PM EDT
[#4]
They LTIed both my M1s, and bedded my good one. It is great. With just the right handload it will go 1 MOA.
My AR was built by Clint on a stripped lower.
It had some problems with feeding after 50-70 rounds fired in a session. Clint had it back twice, the first time switching out bolt and adding a defender as well as a chamber polish. The second time he re-cut the chamber and solved the problem.
The wait to have the gun built was long but not out of line based on his business load.
He flew though the fixes. He has offered to make up my UPS costs on the shipping for the fixes to him.
With black hills 52 gr match and Q3131A I am running 2 1/4" 9 shot groups at 100 yards (1 1/2ish 5 shot groups). Worst loads PMC mid 80s ball at 2 1/2ish 5 shot groups.

He is willing to work with you to make it right, and is a man of his word. That means a lot.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 9:21:34 PM EDT
[#5]
My Fulton AR15 Service rifle Match upper w/ Kreiger barrel went 9,000 + rds with no function problems. They do some really good M1-M1A stuff, never had a problem with any parts I've ever ordered from them...
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 12:52:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Have any of you guys ever seen what they want for a "service grade" M1 Carbine? $1100! Now, fulton Armory may well be a top-notch outfit, but holy shit! For that kind of money, you can get a USGI carbine, as many mags as you could ever use, PLUS an assload of ammo, too. $1100..........gimme a break; there is no such thing as an M1 Carbine worth that, and I love 'em.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 4:44:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the info everyone. I'm thinking of going with the  m-4 setup from Gunsmoke R.R. Lower, and a Bushie m-4 upper 695.00. Any thoughts on this or should I just get the complete m-4 Bushie 775.00 and better warranty?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top