Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2002 6:52:40 AM EDT
Does anyone know who currently imports the FEG line of pistole from Hungary?

And, do you have a link or contact information?

I've got a P9RK that needs to be looked at (don't have it in front of me right now)and I can't find contact info.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 6:59:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Can't say about the pistols, but if memory serves my FEG SA85M AK-47 was stamped KBI.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 7:07:47 AM EDT
[#2]
KBI is stamped on my FEG as well.  There is contact info at www.charlesdaly.com

Link Posted: 4/1/2002 10:37:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, so far I'm pretty disappointed.  Contacted KBI and they didn't import this model.  They don't do service or carry any parts for it either.  The P9RK was imported by Century International Arms.  I gave them a call, and they said if the pistol is over one year old (which it is) they won't help.

This gun is around 6 years old, but has had no more than 500 rounds put through it.  The hole on the front of the slide where the recoil guide comes through has become all deformed.  Now when the gun goes into recoil, the tip of the spring gets wedged between the hole in the slide and the guide and completely locks up the firearm.  

In my laymans opinion I probably need to replace the whole slide (because I doubt this area can be rebuilt) to make the gun functional, but now I can't get parts even if I wanted to spend the money.  

FEG does have a website, but it's all in Hungarian.  Anyone have any other suggestions?
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 10:57:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 2:09:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 2:20:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Which FEG pistol did you buy? The GP 35/Hi Power clone, or the little aluminimum framed .32ACP?

Meplat-
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top