Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2002 7:36:25 PM EDT
thinking about putting one of these on my light machine gun upper and take off the bird cage. sounds like a great item how many of you have got one and do you like it?
oh and would it help when I fire it with my an/pvs2 night scope, like not activating the a.b.c. if it works as good as they say that would be a kick but set up. thanks jon
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 7:43:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one on my Pre-ban 16" and it works like a charm.  Unfortunatly I have never used a NV scope.  Maybe one of these days.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 7:46:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got them on both my M4 14.5 inch uppers. They work awesome.... should have no problem "defeating" the a.b.c. on your NVD. My buddy uses that flash hider with his PVS-14
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 7:57:55 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks guys I think I will put it on this weekend. might not be able to fire it right away at night but maybe in about a month. I also like the ideal that you do not have to time the dang thing just screw it on, maybe I should leave a thrust washer or two on I guess . thanks jon
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top