Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2002 5:17:28 PM EDT
Anyone have one? Anyone shot one?

Saw one in a store today. Very cool little toy. I guess they are coming out in .40 too.

Very light. Accepts 32 round Glock mags. Folded up it fits under your armpit.

Sights are cheese, but BFD. I see this as a fun plinker and a 50 yrd max gun.

And at about $300 - it is a nice alternative to a pistol cal conversion or a dedicated pistol cal AR.

So.... anyone?
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 7:55:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Just got two in today. Test fired one, functioned 100% with Factory Glock 18 mag, don't have a Scherer brand mag to test so can't comment upon that.  Site picture is very nice, sites are cheezy like you say looks like windage adjustment only.  Gun is very light weight and compact, I think would make a great camp/backpack gun.

www.ktog.org/wwwboard/sub/101multiboard1.html

Link Posted: 3/27/2002 7:03:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I love mine alot. The only cavat is the stock tube can hurt your cheek if your not careful with your hold =).
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 7:22:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I love mine alot. The only cavat is the stock tube can hurt your cheek if your not careful with your hold =).

ACE makes a foam sleeve for their new AR stock, that may be the ticket.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 10:38:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can't do that because the bolt cocking handle protrudes from the stock tube.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 12:13:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can't do that because the bolt cocking handle protrudes from the stock tube.

Sure it can.  A little rubber cement (or some other non-permanent glue) and glue it in place.  Cut away where you don't want it.  If not much needs to be cut away, you might not need any adhesive...
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 4:17:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Got one of the first ones out.  Never a problem .. no jams, any ammo, etc.

Bought a second grip so I could also use my Browning hi-caps in it.  $40+/- gets you the ability to use Glock, SW, Browning or who knows what else by now.

Feather is my favorite pistol-ammo rifle, though.  Considerably more expensive for a pre-ban ($800-$900) but hi-cap mags are plentiful and reasonable for 25-rounders.   32-rounders are about DOUBLE.  And they are nothing more than UZI mags with an extra slot milled in.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top