Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2002 12:56:32 PM EDT
what the market value for my A1 upper with bayo lug, a1 birdcage, and A1 barrel. including b/bc/ch? all in great condiction.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 1:10:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 1:22:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I see them priced all over the place, depending on specs and condition.

Figure ~$250 for the upper, ~$100 for b/c/ch.

That is considering it is in excellent condition, and all colt parts.

Large hole upper receivers sell for more, small hole ones are harder to get rid of.

20" are more common, and many people look/pay more to buy 16" A1 uppers to make a lightweight carbine out of, or .22LR upper.

I once sold a small hole M16 A1 upper in fair shape for $250 (no b/c/h) but then I have bought a large hole with all Colt b/c/h in perfect condition for $280 complete... so it just depends on the market.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:17:04 PM EDT
[#3]
it has a assy. but no deflector hump. it dosent really have any markings on it. other than cal. on the barrel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top