Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2002 5:37:04 PM EDT
I recently sent an upper receiver group to Specialized Armament Wharehouse.  Mr. Elmore did exactly what he said he could do to it.  I dont think they post or advertise on this site but i wanted to pass my experiences on to those who are interested here.  I have also purchased several items from them aswell.  Mrs. Elmore, which i believe is the one I talk to when i call them, provides friendly and efficient service each and every time i buy.  S.A.W is located in Arizona.

www.sawlesales.com

Just wanted to pass my experience on to yall.

thanks---
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 5:41:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 5:51:20 PM EDT
[#2]
what did ya have done?
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 5:56:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
what did ya have done?

Actually what i had done wasnt a REAL big deal just was unable to find anyone where i live to do the job properly.

I purchased a colt barrel and a colt stripped upper receiver from to different companies.  I had a local gunsmith install the barrel to the upper.  When i went to the range, i found that i had EXTREME windage.  So i had to move my rear site completely to one side.
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 11:33:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes!  Ken and Tina are very knowledgeable.  Ken is the Southwestern Rep for COLT.

I am lucky enough to be a few miles from his shop.

Link Posted: 4/7/2002 2:30:16 PM EDT
[#5]
LotBoy has bought many colt products from SAW. Like markm said Tina and Ken are very knowledgeable.
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 3:02:03 PM EDT
[#6]
mark you lucky ass........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top