Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2002 2:40:42 PM EDT
I was shocked at the Birch Run, Michigan gun show this weekend.
Bushies, any type you wanted (post--except the fancy one) $750. From one of three dealers.
The panic must be over.
I was close to grabbing another, only the BRC coming up stopped me.
Oh, and the model one dealer was fighting back by only charging $290 for an upper with no bolt group and no chrome......he just didn't get it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 2:49:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish I would have been there. However it is a good thing that I missed it as I am looking to buy a car. The college student pay just does not allow for both.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 6:33:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I didn't even realize Birch Run had guns shows. Any details you can give me would be appreciated, such as directions and next show date maybe?
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 4:34:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, you cleared something up for me.  I went to the gun show over the border in South Bend, and it was seriously lacking.  Most of the usual vendors were missing.  I knew there had to be another show somewhere!  Hopefully next week's show in Kzoo is much better.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 5:07:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Take 75 north to the Frankenmuth exit, then turn west 1/2 mile like you were going to turn into the outlets, but instead turn north at the light. It is the NHL skate place that went down the tubes.

It is two full arena bays full with the gun show folks.
Next promoter show is May 25 and 26.

The Midland gun show, having been kicked out of Midland for the crime of bringing in too much business for the local stores and motels, is there April 21, and it is a HUGE show.
(Midland has an odd mix of union members who will vote dem on order of the local unions, and over educated nitwit PhDs who can sit on an icecream cone and tell you what flavor it is)
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 5:11:54 PM EDT
[#5]
yeah, i just heard about it yesterday, too bad i missed it, mt clements is pretty big, but i mostly go to taylor asit's just down the road. i totally agree with the midland theory, i lived there for a few years (originally from picconning) when i still lived in midland, the gun show sucked, it was a few tables in the holiday inn by us-10, has it gotten any bigger anyone?
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 6:45:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks, Happyshooter, for directions and such...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top