Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2002 2:22:47 PM EDT
Just wondering if any AR15 croud going to go to Knob Crk.?
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 2:56:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Not going to the creek but thought I would share this with you:

My 9yo daughter & I were cruising the forums the other night & when she saw your name, she said that you should change your name to copycat14. LOL!!

Sometimes she just cracks me up!!!

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 5:39:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I am planning on going if the weather is good.  It will be my first time to the machine gun shoot.  I go there on once or twice a month basis in the summer with some friends to do a fun filled day of shooting.

www.knobcreekrange.com
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 5:42:46 PM EDT
[#3]
yup going to go on saturday.  it will be my first time.  i have already bought plane tickets!
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 6:11:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
yup going to go on saturday.  it will be my first time.  i have already bought plane tickets!

Yeah, thats when i plan on going.  I was up there last month and i asked the guy about the shoot.  He said that it gets VERY packed and he explained that the parking could get aggrivating.  That can get crappy especially when i have to drive 100 miles to get there.....lol
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 4:45:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll be there Saturday. It's going to be my first time there. I plan on renting a M-16 and trying full-auto for the first time...

I'm mainly interested in checking out the show that they have more than anything else though. I've heard there are some neat items there to browse.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 8:51:50 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Just wondering if any AR15 croud going to go to Knob Crk.?

I'll be there Friday and Saturday. See if you can find Waldo ;)
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 9:55:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll at least be there on Saturday.  This will be my first time even though I've lived in Louisville my whole life.  If any AR15.com-ers want to meet, maybe we could wear a name tag that says "AR15.com"  and has your screen name on it.  Then again, I could be a complete dork.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 1:02:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Full auto M-16 huh.  
Hey if you are going to drop money to shoot a FULL AUTO gun try a MINI gun, or a twin mounted 50 Cal.  Oh hell while your there try the Flame thrower. It is really HOT.  Take it from someone who has been there many times,get there early unless you like to walk.  If your driving in 4WD is a very good idea if you want to get out.  And just don't stop at the range, there are all sorts of stuff to see and do. On one range up the trail from the Pole barn (gun show and Sell) there is usally a range where you can shoot several different full auto rifles, including a Ruger 10-22 that will go through a 50 round mag in about 8 seconds. Plus all the compitition matches going on.  Take it from me you will see weapons that were only intended to be mounted on aircraft.  Spend all day, take the kids and have a blast.  ( take lots of heavy duty hearing and eye protection )

Link Posted: 3/27/2002 1:57:31 AM EDT
[#9]
I'll be there with bells on all weekend!  Ah, it sure is nice to only have to drive 10 minutes to get there.  Anybody on the board who needs a place to lay there head let me know.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 5:32:23 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm going on Friday...less people, and you get first pick at good stuff on the tables.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 6:45:42 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'll be there with bells on all weekend!  Ah, it sure is nice to only have to drive 10 minutes to get there.  Anybody on the board who needs a place to lay there head let me know.

I live in the J-Mall area.  Tell me, are there any kind of organized AR shoots or groups at Knob Creek?  I've never played at Knob Creek, tho I've been to the machinegunshoots. I've got 2 Bushies, and one of them is still a virgin.  Need to do something about that.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 8:33:34 AM EDT
[#12]
I'll be there Friday and Sat. working security.

I try to make it twice a year but couldn't last year due to hog hunting and wife's breast cancer.

I'm looking forward to it this year.

Merlin
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 8:52:23 AM EDT
[#13]
It’s a great time my friend and me go every year, we will be competing in the pistol mach this year so wish us luck we need it.
The full auto rentals are a lot of fun they usually have a good selection.
As for parking they have two big grass (mud) lots its not that big of a problem as long you don’t mind walking.
Hope to see some of you down there it’s a blast.
we will be at the show all three day's
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top